CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 13, 2012

Act on Energy - 2-2012



I got the January Act on Energy and see that I am not doing too well on the electric for saving energy.

Yes my electric has went down better than the 99% last month but I can account for this.

My 12 month rolling average on electric is smaller due to January dropping off. My gas is still below the most "most efficient neighbors" because I insulated my house better and it is warmer this year.

Although I would like to keep enrolled in this program, I have found another that may help WHEN I use energy. It called the Powersmart program from Ameren. I have enrolled and will be adjusting my power usage on a time usage.

Let you know how this works and the adjustments I make as it goes along.

No comments: