CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Whoopsie Daisy


A little set back during the installation of the salt water generator. Had to cut some hoses to install the generator in line and forgot the first rule of using a knife.


ALWAYS CUT AWAY FROM YOU !


This little accident included 8 internal stitches and 11 staples outside.


Think I'll have to add the bill to the pool project.


On a good note, the Dr. who stitched me up and the nurses were super. They did a fantastic job and I am really thankful of the job they did ! It did suck parking my car and walking a block to GET to the emergency room which was no fault of the ER personal. I did express my feelings to the person who called and asked for my opinion of the service and facilities on the stroll to get there.

No comments: