CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

What is Polyradiculoneuritis ???

Before I left for Business trip #2 around the second week of October, I noticed that the Benard was having trouble desending the steps off the deck. She seemed depressed since the passing of Roxy and I just assumed because of her inactivity that it was just stiffness.

Shortly after that my ex, who was watching her during my trip, took her to the vet because it had gotten worse. Several days later she informed me that Freckles had Polyradiculoneuritis...or coonhound paraliysis....Yes I had to Google it.

I found information on it here.

She is doing a lot better now but the ass end doesn't alway go the same direction as the front end. I see small improvements everyday and I guess this will disapper soon.

Thanks to Dr. Jim Nuessen for his diagnosis.

.

No comments: